Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Short Stack Birthday.....

Hello everyone: Hope you guys are enjoying the warmer temperatures that now are here in the upper Mid West, yesterday was a fabulous 86 degree day up here in Crown Point, IN., and we couldn't be happier, finally Winter is gone for a while.
So I have this card that I wan to enter into a few challenges at the end of this post.


This image is from the Power Poppy set called SHORT STACKS, these little Parakeets are so cute and come in all colors of the rainbow.
I stamped it with Stazon black ink on water color paper an colored it with SU markers and Prismacolor pencils, the pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley (retired) the birthday banner was stamped with the retired SU set called "Curly Cute".

I wanted to fill the space at the bottom between the pattern paper, to me it look like it needed like a bow or something so, I went to my little drawers where I keep charms, brads, etc. and found this one that says "Your Royal Highness", I think it's so cute and very appropriate for the birthday girl.
Here is a close up of it.


I think it's so darn cute.

*****************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set and the cup cake from Short Stacks.

I would like to play along with the following challenges.


May Challenge Sketch

Always Happy Birthday "Always Anything Goes/option Flowers"

Scribbles Designs Challenges #54 "Favorite the Feminine"

Create and Inspire Challenge #73 "Anything Goes" option Dies or Stencils, I used a die.

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Anything Goes with a Critter.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


12 comments:

Patti Willey said...

I’m a Birthday Girl!!

Leslie Miller said...

I do love this stamp! It's one of my Power Poppy favorites, and the charm is so perfect with the Budgie perched up there like a little queen. I like the color you sponged onto the banner, and such a darling Curly Cute sentiment. This is a sweet, thoughtful card for one of your birthday girlfriends!

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Always Happy Birthday.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

creationsnz said...

So pretty and love those colours. So glad you joined us at 2CCC, CarolG

Sonny said...

So cute . I love that little bird . The tea cups are the sweetest !

Billie A said...

Cute card and I love the charm. So glad you shared over at Always happy birthday.

Billie A
Always Happy Birthday
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Pippa said...

A beautiful card, love the colour choices. Thanks for sharing at Scribbles Designs. Pippa DT

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image---Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
Carol DT x

Julie Koerber said...

Maria, what a sweet creation! I love the fact that these colors sing on your card and that little charm? Too incredibly fun! I am sure the birthday girl got a giggle out of that! :-)

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us… it fits perfectly with our “Feminine” challenge theme… please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

Marcella Hawley said...

Oh, Maria, this could not be more perfect!! So glad you added it to our Power Poppy challenge so that I was sure to see. Always a joy to experience your creations and feel your cheery vibes!

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs! -Lori DT