Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Easter Greetings.....

Hello everyone: The SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge has a new one for you to play with this coming week, the theme is EASTER.  Time sure flies and, before you know it, IT will be here so, this is a great opportunity for you to start creating some cards to send out to family and friends.
Here is mine and I hope it will inspire you to come and play along.


This image is from an old Flourishes stamp set called "He is Risen", I inked it with Stazon black ink and stamped it on a die cut panel of watercolor paper, colored it with a Derwent brown watercolor pencil for the Cross and SU markers in Daffodil Delight for the centers of the flowers and Certainly Celery for the petals, the leaves were colored with Always Artichoke and the little flowers with Pink Pirouette, the sentiment is from the set, the patter paper from Lili of the Valley (retired line), the ribbons are from my stash.

**************************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a SU set called Delicate Details, the sentiment and the corner flower are from the same set as in the front.

I hope you get inspired and come to play along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, make sure you stop by the blog to get more inspiration from my teammates beautiful creations.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



8 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Wow Maria, your card is absolutely stunning! Such a gorgeous image and I love how you've colored it!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful Easter card, gorgeous image and beautifully coloured, I love how you stamped it on a die cut which is beautiful. no need to mat this one.

lauren bergold said...

love this beautiful-- and beautifully colored!-- card!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, a beautiful image and, Maria, you do such a lovely job with your coloring! Your two ribbons are pretty together and enhance the image colors nicely. Thank you for always sharing the inside, too. A finished inside not only looks good, but the extra layer(s) help balance the weight and make the card feel good in your hand.

Mary Fish said...

Lovely florals and coloring inside and out!

Sonny P. said...

So pretty and colors are perfect !

Donna said...

Gorgeous Easter card teammie!
Lilies are so beautiful!

Mimi said...

Short of a bunny dying Easter eggs, I don't think there is anything more Easter than a cross with Easter lillies... well done! Beautifully done, I should say! I hope this is on it's way to someone who will appreciate the religious splendor of this card!