Followers

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sweet Embroidery with the PB Mice.....

Hello everyone: I love little critter stamps, especially when they are this adorable. 
This is an image from a Penny Black stamp called Stitch in Time and, as you can see, this little mice are as cute as can be.


I stamped the image on Strathmore watercolor paper with gray Stazon ink, I wanted softer lines to be able to color using SU markers and my Prismacolor pencils and have an image that looked like I did the "no line coloring" technique, I don't know if I achieved this but I still like the way it turned out.
The sentiment is from an old, retired Flourishes set called "Smore Fun", I punched the three corners with a Martha Stewart punch.
The bow is made with a piece of twine from my stash.

*********************************************************
I've been finishing the inside of my cards since January of this year, it saves me a lot of time when I mail my cards and they look nicely finished.


The sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called "Dahlias", the little critter is from Penny Black.

I would like to play with the following challenges.

Tic Tac Toe Board created by featured designer Amy Ottmers.
I chose the first horizontal row: "Sentiment/Fall Colors/Twine.

Hanna and Friends challenge #286 "Animals"

Kitty Bee Designs challenge #107 "Use at least 2 colors"

Allsorts Challenge #441 "Colors of Autumn"

Crafty Calendar Challenge November Challenge "Autumn Colors"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

7 comments:

Marsha Reed said...

This is such a sweet card, Maria! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Patti Willey said...

Cuteness! Cuteness overload! Ack! The little Martha punch was brilliant since it's reminiscent of a delicate doily handmade by Grandma or...a house mouse! Ha!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! This is so incredibly cute, Maria! Your outline is just enough no-line and your coloring is fantastic! I adore it!!

Sonny P. said...

Cute ....too bad REAL MICE can`t embroider !
Love the sentiment inside your card !

Teresa-WCS said...

what a fun card Maria! The inside of it looks fabulous too and compliments the outside so well. thanks for playing with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

susiestacey said...

Adorable cards.
thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Autumn Colours' challenge and good look x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Such cute cards! Thank you for joining our Autumn challenge at Allsorts this week.