Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Christmas Stockings.....

Hello everyone: If you think about it and, even if it's only September, Christmas is truly just around the corner so, I made this little card to add to my stash so, when the Holidays are here, all I need to do is write a sweet message, address, stamp and seal the envelopes and send this Merry Messages on their way to family and friends.  Christmas Challenges are great to increase your stash so, I hope you participate often.  Here is my card and I will enter it onto a few challenges at the end of this post.


I stamped this old Flourishes image onto a die cut panel of water color paper and colored it with SU markers and my Wink of Stella, which I filled with water after the glittery stuff had run out so I can still use it, it works perfectly.
I added some glitter to the top of the stockings, hope you can see it better on this picture.


***********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card. 


The garland was stamped with the retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms", the sentiment is from my stash and the little gift from another retired Flourishes set.

I'm entering this card onto the following challenges.

ABC Christmas Challenge S is for Sketch, T is for Trio, I chose the Trio of Stockings.


The Merry Christmas Challenge Challenge #33, "Anything Goes + Christmas"
Double D challenge "GLITTER, GLITTER, GLITTER"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can espress.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



13 comments:

Sonny said...

Your color choices make these stockings look so pretty ! The WINK OF STELLA shows up really good .
Most of the time people say they used it ,but you can`t see it ,but yours is sparkling so pretty !!
Pretty pretty !!

Darlene said...

WOW What a beautiful holiday creation with all the festive sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘GLITTER’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Maria, I know! I'm starting to freak out about getting Christmas cards done. I've made a good start, but have a long way to go. This one is sooooo pretty with those colorful stockings and all the sparkle. I love the inside, too, with the garland. It's great to see your card in our Glitter Challenge at Double D! Hugs!

Diane said...

Super cute with all the sparkle and pretty coloring!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable...love your sweet trio of stockings and I love that the inside of your card is as sweet as the outside. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Merry Mondays Christmas Challenge!

Mary Fish said...

Absolutely lovely watercoloring. Gets me in the mood for Christmas even thought it's still hot in AZ!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful!
Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge

aussie aNNie said...

Maria this is one amazing project. A beautiful creation. Lovely design and PERFECT for our GLITTER challenge. ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

Judy Woodland said...

Wonderful coloring here and I love your design. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D.
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Come on by for a visit!!!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Inkyfingers said...

Nothing says Christmas like Masochist stockings and I love your gorgeous trio!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and I hope you will play along with us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Zw@@n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Maria. Sweet image and lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma