Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Walking Dead.....



Hello my dear friends: I know most of you have heard of this TV. show, I'm not fond of it but it has a huge audience, I'm sure they don't miss little old me not watching it, but I couldn't resist giving my post this title since I have one of this creatures walking around on my card. I'm linking this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.


This is another awesome stamp from Kraftin Kimmie, this one is called Mitzi the Mummy. I stamped her onto Canson water color paper with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it.  I colored her with SU markers and an aqua painter. The pattern paper on the top is the last bit I have from a retired SU collection, the spider one is from my stash. The sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called "Witching you a Happy Halloween".
***********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


This fabulous image is from a retired SU set called "Dark and Dreary", I've always thought those gates look so darn creepy. The little bats are from Kraftin Kimme too.

I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.
Dragon Fly Journeys Challenge #77
Trick or Treat:

The Paper Shelter Challenge #269 "Halloween"
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #94 "Be-Fa-BOO-Lous"
Crafting by Design Halloween Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by. I always read all the comments you so kindly leave on my posts and I appreciate each one of them more than words can say.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

13 comments:

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Maria,
Thank you very much for the kind comment that you left on my blog! I look forward to seeing what you come up with when you get around to entering my challenge :)
This Halloween card is really cute! I like how you finished it by continuing the design to the inside of the card. All My best!
Ryn - Designs by Ryn

Patti Willey said...

Oh wouldn't it be fun to have several of these stamped on a card! Ha! Very cool!

Jeannie said...

Hi Maria! Love this great card! the papers you used are just perfect and I adore how you finished off the inside too. Thanks so much for joining my Trick or Treat challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

OMG - this is hilarious!!! The girl card! Love the other one, too - awesome sponging!

Aileen said...

Maria I love your collection of Halloween stamps. You have done another brilliant card love the front and inside. Just perfect.

Mary Fish said...

These sweet characters really bring a smile to my face. Beautiful work as well!

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Sketches.
~DT Janis

Viv said...

Oooh great card again Maria, love that sweet 'mummy' and cute spiders. Great stamping and love the bright colours here too ;)hugs Viv xx

Georgiana said...

What a fun image! Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Play Sketches.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Paper Play Sketches DT

Lori said...

This card is fantastic! Love the image and the inside, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A really fun card! Thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Emma - DT Member

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT

Helen Gullett said...

Oh my... they are spooky cute!
Thank you so much for playing along with Addicted to Stamps - Challenge #216 Anything Goes!