Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2016

What the.....

Hello again, everybody: I have another card to share with you today for this newly discovered challenge called The Alphabet Challenge Blog , this time, the theme is "C" is for CATS, so here is my card.


This image is from the set by Katzelkraft called Less Chats Russes , all of this images are so darn cute and funny, that chubby, mischievous mouse is adorable, I just want to grab him and pet him, don't you? LOL!!  (I know someone who would love to do it, you know who you are!!)
I stamped the images onto Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black ink an colored them with SU markers and the aqua painter. The set doesn't come with sentiments or anything else, that bowl for Kitty's food was done my me, I wrote the letters and the "sentiment", the exclamation and question mark and everything else. I had to do some tricky masking because I didn't have the words "What" and "the", LOL!! 
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card, the little mousy footprints are from a set by Penny Black called "Homemade", so cute.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Sassy Succulents .
Here is the banner that inspired my card.

"C" IS FOR "CATS"
Alphabet Challenge Blog

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Hey! A new challenge! I know you've got all the right stamps saved in your arsenal! Love the expression on these guys! Great captions you entered you ant tell you wrote them they look included in the set!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Patti, the captions could have been done with the printer but it was way to much trouble for just few words, besides, I really wouldn't know how to go about fitting them into those small spaces. This cats and mouse are just fabulous.

Sonny said...

Too funny ! Reminds me of Tom and Jerry cartoons .
Very creative with your wording on the bowl !
Hope that cat catches that mouse !!!

Mary Fish said...

Lovin' the levity!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! you are so right Sonny, boy!! do I miss those. I love that mouse, don't you??

Maria Rodriguez. said...

As a fan of cats Mary, I knew you would find the humor in this composition.
Thank you for stopping by.