Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2016

A Friendly Cup of Tea.....



Hello everyone: I just finish this card in the nick of time to enter it on the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge, this time the guest stamper is Amy Tsuruta and the theme is Tea. Here is my card.


I combined several old stamp sets with a brand new one from SU called Bordering Blooms, it arrived the day before yesterday and I love it. The other images are from Flourishes and SU retired sets, I will show you the pictures of this pretty images at the end of this post.
I stamped the images onto Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black ink and colored them with SU markers and the aqua painter, the Bordering Blooms are stamped with Hello Honey ink.
Here is a picture of the finished inside.


Here is the inspiration photo that inspired my card.
And here are the pictures of the stamp sets I used, this one is from SU.

The last two are from Flourishes.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


11 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Maria your teacup itself is sooo cheerful to look at and the contrasting flowers on the saucer make it look soo gorgeous
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Sonny said...

Cute ! I have the Bordering Blooms ,but have not used it yet ,but I think it is a great set !
Your card is really cute ! love the colors !!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Sonia, I went to check out your link and it looks fabulous, thanks for sharing it.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks Sonny, that Bordering Blooms has been on my Wish List since it came out and now I have it and I love it.

Aileen said...

Maria such a beautiful mix of images. Wonderful card, as usual your colouring is just spot on.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Aileen, I love all the images on this set, but this sweet cup of tea is my favorite.

Mary Fish said...

Cheers to a darling tea time card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, the Bordering Blooms is just the perfect complement to this darling image.

Lesley said...

Beautiful!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Lesley.

Patti Willey said...

I've always enjoyed your Flourishes tea cup here with the lemon wedge! Thankful I have one you've made especially for me!