Followers

Monday, December 7, 2015

JOY!!!!!

Hello dear friends: I hope your weekend was fabulous and not to cold, up here in NW Indiana, Winter is in full swing.
I have a card for you that I will link up to the Addicted to CAS "JOY" challenge and the Addicted to Stamps "HOLIDAY" challenge, here is my card.
I like it when I can combine stamps from different companies to create my cards, in this case, I used Tiny Jumper Monica Jumping for Joy from House Mouse Designs and a couple of stamps from Purple Onion Designs, Christmas Tree and Little Packages .
I stamped all the images onto Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black ink and colored them with the aqua painter and SU markers in this colors: Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, More Mustard, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Sky and Pretty in Pink, I added a bit of gold and silver gel pen to some of the ornaments and the ribbons.
I snipped the little packages to give a bit of dimension to this little scene.
I was going to stamp a sentiment with the word JOY but I really didn't leave any space for it, I didn't want to clutter the images, besides, I think Monica's expression on her tiny face says it all, she is really jumping for JOY at the sight of those presents under the Christmas Tree.
This are the banners that inspired this card.

ADDICTED TO STAMPS
HOLIDAY
I want to thank you for stopping by today and for leaving me your comments, they truly give me tons of JOY!!!!!
Till next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


17 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh my goodness you can see the Joy in this little mouse! Love the tree style here so full of character! Had to go online to see your post, they don't land in my email

Sonny said...

Not to hurt Monica`s feelings BUT ....the last thing I want to see under my Christmas tree is a MOUSE !!!
This is a cute card and the colors are really pretty . You made a precious Christmas scene !!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

So sorry you are not getting my blog posts Patti, I honestly don't know what is going on.
Thank you so much for visiting anyway, my friend.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! C'mon, wouldn't you love to see this cutie pie scurrying around, jumping for JOY!!
Thanks Sonny, for stopping by even if you are not getting my posts. I will try to find out what happened.

Loll said...

Oh my gosh, Maria. This is so joyful!! :) I love how excited your mouse is about Christmas. Great card ... fantastic CAS design! Thanks for joining our challenge. And thank you for the lovely message you left on my blog. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Loll xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you for stopping by Loll and for your comment, you will be missed.

Mary Fish said...

Oh what could be sweeter, Maria!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

You are right Mary, this little mouse is just as sweet as can be and truly JOYFUL!

TaeEun said...

The little mouse looks so happy! Love your CAS design with such a colorful scene!

Aileen said...

Beautiful Christmas tree, I love your little mouse frolicking around the tree and the presents. looks perfect

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you TaeEun, this little critter's expression speak louder than words.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Aileen, she does look Joyful at the site of all of those gifts.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a delightfully cute and fun mouse.
Great take on the Joy codeword and Thanks for sharing and playing along in our challenge at ATCAS.
Sarah x

Marika said...

Maria, if the cue word is JOY, that mouse surely is full of that! :) Oh, this card gave a big smile, thank you, Maria!

Marika said...

I enlarged the picture after writing that last comment. You did amazing job colouring this tree.. awesome shading.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Sarah, I did try my best to keep it CAS, the little mouse really looks joyful.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Marika, this little mouse's expression is of pure JOY, it makes me smile too.
I love the Purple Onion images, this Tree is just the perfect size for this little mouse!!