Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Market Fresh for MOJO MONDAY.....

Hello everyone: I have a card to share with you today I made for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week designed by Julee Tilman , here is my card.
I made it with this image from Stampin Up! Market Fresh stamp set, I just love all 3 of this stamps which all have really funny sentiments. I stamped it on Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black ink and colored it with my SU markers in Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, a little bit of Chocolate Chip for the base of the lettuce and So Saffron and More Mustard for the banner. The word "you" is from an old Flourishes set, the pattern paper, green card stock and card base are from my stash, I used 3 green Stampin Up! Candy Dots on the corner.
This is the sketch that inspired this card.
 
I want to thank you for stopping by, till next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria. 

8 comments:

Sonny said...

Gosh,you make me hungry for a salad ! This is a cute card and so bright and cheerful. I like this sketch and you did a great job with it !

Patti Willey said...

Love the sketch! Great clean lines! Pass the salad! :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Sonny, I'm hungry for salad too, LOL!! The sketch is just perfect for this long image.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Caesar Salad for me please, Patti. I love this sketch too.

Mary Fish said...

I'm always in awe of how beautifully you watercolor with your markers.

Marika said...

Great take on the sketch and I love the green! I'm a bit behind visiting back so I came from the Iron Man comment... I'm pretty impressed! WoW! I'm an ex-competitive gymnast so I know a little bit of training hard but oh man.. triathlon is an other story.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, I love this markers, they truly blend with each other so beautifully.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Marika, WOW!! I'm the one that's impressed!!! A gymnast, that is amazing as is your incredible colouring talent