Followers

Monday, November 13, 2017

White on White Christmas.....

Hello everyone: I have one more Christmas card to add to my stash, which is quite LARGE😉
I participate in Christmas challenges all year round so, by the time the Holidays are here, I'm ready with a lot of (excuse me for tutting my own horn) really pretty cards to send to family and friends.
Here is this one I just finished, I had a bit of trouble taking the picture since it's all in white except for the sentiment, which I heat embossed in silver.


There are a lot of different dies on this card. The large one I think is from Marianne Designs and it's old, I apologize for not knowing it's name.  The Snowflake Ornament and the Bow (Precious Hearts) are from Memory Box, the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Cozy Cupfuls.  I added a few Rhine Stones and also, someTwinklets Diamond Dust, this stuff is AWESOME !!!!! I saw it on THIS CARD by Therese Calvrid from Lost in Paper and I just fell in love with it. It's not glitter, it's actual glass flakes so it shimmers beautifully, I hope you can see it on the card.

**************************************************************
I always finish the inside of my cards, this saves me time when I need to mail them. 


The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Christmas Candles", the little heart from a Penny Black set called A Bright Tomorrow.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.

The Paper Players A color challenge from Nance

Crafty Friends Challenge #70 "Christmas"


Christmas Cards Challenges #25 "Christmas"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

6 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Maria, I went in for a close-up view just to see if I could see the twinklet dust - and I did! It does look amazing stuff. I like the way you've successfully layered up different die sets for a lacy, elegant look. Thanks so much for joining in with us at The Paper Players this week.

Mary Fish said...

white on white is luscious. beautiful results!

Sonny P. said...

BEAUTIFUL !!! This is so detailed and special !
Glad you know my address !!!

Brian King said...

GORGEOUS! Such a beautiful, intricate design. Love the white on white!

stampwithsandy said...

Maria this is just beautiful! I love all the intricate die cuts, just stunning. Good for you, having a big Christmas card stash already. I need to work on mine :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
Monica - CCC DT