Followers

Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Fly By Wish.....

Hello everyone: I have another fun card made with my "new" (to me) Stampin' Up! set called "Best Friends" that came out back in 2006, which is like 5 years before I started seriously making cards. I don't know if any of you recall this set but it's one of the best Halloween sets ever from Stampin' Up!
I'm linking this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.


I'm having so much fun inking up this images, this fabulous Witch is obviously going somewhere in a hurry, maybe to a Halloween party?
I stamped this image on Strathmore mixed media paper with Stazon black ink and colored with Sakura Koi watercolors. I added a spider web die cut from Stampin' Up!, then I kind of thought this panel needed something else like some bling or ribbon but in the end, I just let the Witch shine on her own.
The stamped sentiment is from the set.

*********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card. 


The sentiment is from the "Best Friends" set, the spider web and the spider are from another SU set called "Bite Me!"
I'm linking this card to the following challenges.

A Gem of a Challenge #205 "Spots or Stripes or Halloween"
All Sorts Challenge Week #438 "Halloween"

Sweet Stampin' I went with "Cobwebs, Sentiment and Witch"

The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge #8 "Witching Halloween"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



7 comments:

Babs said...

Fab Halloween card and a great image. Thank you for joining in with the fun at Crafty Calendar Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Babs x

Sonny P. said...

Love the color of her outfit !
Cute !

Chris said...

Fabulous design...love that witch! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Kathleen said...

Super fun image and good colour choice, a great cobweb too.
Thank you for joining our 'Halloween' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mary Fish said...

She's simply lovely!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh such fun! I love Halloween cards... and you used one of my favorite witch stamps on yours "witch" makes me like it even more!

Thank you for playing Bingo with us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

Gale said...

This is a great Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT