Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sweet clothes line.....

Hello everyone: First let me apologize for not having my water mark on my card, my PC is misbehaving, ughhh!! I don't like not knowing what's wrong, I'm going to take it to the shop later today, I'm sure this guys will debug it, or clean it, or medicate it and she will be as good as new, hopefully soon.

Now, the card I'm sharing with you today was inspired by Jenni Murray, who is the Muse for the Muse Challenge #208.  This is her card that inspired mine. I will link my card to a few more challenges at the end of this post.



Here is my card.

As soon as I saw Jenni's card, my mind flew to this adorable image from a retired Flourishes set called "Hello Baby".   I stamped it with Stazon black ink onto a panel of Strathmore mixed media paper and colored it with SU markers and an aqua painter. I sponged the sky and grass with Tumbled Glass and Peel paint, the sentiment is from the set.
******************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finish inside of my card.


The sentiment is also from the same set.
I will link up my card onto the following challenges.


Ooh La La Creations Challenge #224 "Spring is in the Air"
StampArtPapel #93 "Anything Goes"
Penny Black and More March "Anything Goes"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express. 
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.






19 comments:

LeAnne said...

Adorable! What a sweet little image, perfect for the Muse challenge!

Patti Willey said...

Oh so precious! I love the trees and the baby laundry how adorable! Good luck with medicating your computer! The darn things! Can't live without them!

brenda said...

A really delightful new baby card, thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More this month. Hope you get your computer fixed.

B x

Jenni's Jems said...

Aw this is just sooo adorable!what a beautiful image and sentiment and you have beautifully coloured them too!thank you gor joining us this week at Muse x

Mary Fish said...

Filled with baby sweetness!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such sweet, darling baby cards!

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely card, that is a super image and you have used it beautifully. Thank you for sharing at Ooh La La Creations.
Jane

Lucille K said...

Such a cute card and a great take on the Muse card :)

Deloris said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

what a sweet card. Love it
Thanks for joining us at Retarte#93
Maria Pilar DT

MaryFran said...

Good job! Really cute!

Unknown said...

Lovely both cards.
Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
Yaiza, Stampartpapel Dt

Kleri said...

Lovely card!I like that the colors are non-traditional baby card colors! :)

Ardyth said...

This is an adorable little scene! Love the fresh, natural colours! Thanks so much for joining us Muse this week!

Jaana said...

Lovely card, the scene is beautiful!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love all the details in this stamped scene!

Nance said...

That is the cutest image! I love you take on the Muse card!

ElizStewart said...

Just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

your card is so sweet! the images are adorable and i love the colours you chose to softly colour with. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda