Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2016

They Call Me a Witch!!!!!

Hello everyone: With Halloween fast approaching, I'm making a few more cards to send to family and friends, I will link this one to a few challenges at the end of this post.


All of this images are from a retired Flourishes set called "Witching you a Happy Halloween", I stamped them onto Canson water color paper with Versafine black ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I colored them with SU markers, some neon paints and an aqua painter.
*********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and images are from a retired SU set called Tee Hee Hee, I love all of this fun images and sentiments.
I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.

Crafty Calendar Challenge October "Halloween"
Simply Create Too challenge #120 "Halloween"
Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #50
ynssketch50ynscolor-50

The Stamping Boutique "Halloween"
Pattie's Creations Challenge #127 "Halloween or Autumn"

Thank you for stopping by, I read and appreciate all the comments you so kindly leave me more than words can express, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - just love all the images on this great Hallowe'en card! Great sentiment on the inside too!
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) xx

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Darnell said...

Oh, haha, I've been called worse! I just love that sediment inside!! It's a fantastic Halloween card, Maria!! Hugs, Darnell

Mary Fish said...

Darling collection of all things Halloween!

Bonnie said...

I love all your Halloween cards, Maria! What fun!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wonderful card! The buckle and frame work so well together. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!