Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Jonquils.....

Hello dear friends: I thought I was late to post this card to the Tag You're It! challenge but I think I got the days mixed up, sheeesh!! that's what happens with this grandma tries to multi-task, so I'm very lucky there are a few hours, maybe 14? to enter so, here is my card.


This image is from a retired Flourishes set called "Paper Whites", I love this sweet little white flowers with their bright, yellow centers.  I stamped the image onto Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black ink and colored it with just 3 SU markers and the aqua painter. The tag was punched with the retired SU scalloped punch, the paper is from my stash. I die cut the little frame with Spellbinders "Romantic Rectangles" dies and added some SU Candy Dots.
The vase is punched with this super old vase punch I bought some years ago.


Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


Here is the tag that inspired mine.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

Stamps I used.





7 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! This is so beautiful. I love the colors and those beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

anja curvers said...

Such a beautiful tag love the colors and those flowers. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you for stopping by Jane.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Anja, I'm so glad I checked the challenge, I almost missed the dead line.

~amy~ said...

How beautiful! I love the use of all that green! such a pretty card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Amy, I was going to leave it white but my tag kind of got lost in the card base, so I added the green, glad I did.

Marybeth said...

So happy it’s not too late because its gorgeous! I love the delicate edge of your tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!