Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy # 300 for The Paper Players!!!!!



Hello everyone: Today there is a fabulous sketch over at the Pals Paper Arts designed by my SU demonstrator and dear friend for many years, Mary Fish. When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of the celebration going on over at The Paper Players hosted by Jaydee and also, the CUE CARD over at CASology  "CONGRATULATIONS" so I jumped in with this card.

This card came out super fast, using the awesome images from the set Pyrotechnics from The Ton, I love, love all of this fireworks images, perfect for any occasion.
I stamped them with Versamark ink and heat emboss them using SU Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry embossing powders, the sentiment is from my stash and it's heat embossed in gold.
I made some score lines around the image to frame it.
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from the same set and the flourish from Paper Inspirations 2005.
Here are the banners that inspired my card.

PPA-306-June23



So congratulations to all the fabulous ladies of The Paper Players Design Team, you have inspired me and encouraged me ever since I started this blog just 18 short months ago, I've enjoyed participating in your challenges several times along the way.
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.
                                                                           

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright pops of color! Great combo of challenges!

Patti Willey said...

Great Congratulatory card! Love the pyrotechnics!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Linda, how fun to be able to join in the Celebration, big hugs to all of you.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you my friend, this images of fireworks are just awesome.

Mary Fish said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for being so quick to play the new challenge. Love your splashy fireworks!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, I love your sketch.

LeAnne said...

Wow, you nailed all three challenges perfectly! A wonderful way to celebrate our 300th challenge!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you LeAnne, I'm so happy to join in The Paper Players Celebration, I've had so much fun participating in your challenges. Here's to 300+ more!!!!!

Judy1223 said...

Maria, this is such a festive card! I love the fireworks and the score lines on each side. Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Love those fab fireworks and the fun font of the sentiment and such cool take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Judy, this fireworks images are just perfect for any kind of celebration.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Jen, when I saw the CUE CARD I decided to use the sketch and combine this two celebratory challenges.

Mimi said...

Hello! What a great celebratory card! Those embossed fireworks look great with the gold sentiment, and I love your score lines and the whole thing framed in blue!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mimi, this fire works stamps add just the perfect message for any celebration.