Followers

Monday, May 9, 2016

Gentle Whisper.....

Hello again, my friends: This past weekend I've been playing with a new stamp by Penny Black called Gentle Whisper. Yesterday I took a break in the afternoon to celebrate Mother's Day, I hope all of your moms out there had a wonderful day.
I bought this stamp after watching THIS VIDEO by Virginia Lu which totally enchanted me so, I had to get it and try it. I'm really amazed at how easy it is to achieve this beautiful images using only markers. I don't have the markers she used but I have my SU markers which worked really well, although I must confess, some of them are getting a bit dry. Here is my card.


Over at the Shopping our Stash challenge blog they are celebrating their 250th. challenge post and they decided to pay another tribute to Leslie, who sadly passed away last December 25th.  I've only discovered this challenge blog recently but I've participated a couple of times.  
I think Leslie love/hated the color pink and that is why this challenge asks to use it on our cards.
Here is a picture of the finished inside.


Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


4 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Maria and so is that sentiment on the inside. Love the colours used. I have bought one of the Penny Black stamps with the same idea but havent been too happy with my results so far. I think I'm too much of a finished neat look person but will continue to try.
I hope you had a wonderful mothers day and got to relax.

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful! So very delicate and well crafted! Thanks for embracing our challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Aileen, I hope you continue to give this beautiful stamps a try, the image is supposed to have that water color appeal, I really like how this flowers look, specially after you spray the image and stamp it again.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Chana, I really love the look of this stamps.