Followers

Monday, October 26, 2015

A ''cute'' Zombie for CASology.....

Hello there: I'm back with a card to share with you for the CASology "ZOMBIE" challenge.
Here is my card.

This image is from Kraftin Kimmie and it's called, very appropriately Zelda the Zombie .
I stamped her with Stazon Jet Black ink onto a panel of Canson water color paper and colored her with SU markers in River Rock, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Sahara Sand, her ragged blouse and teared jeans were colored with Prismacolor pencils, just to avoid the color bleeding.
I added a bit of ''blood'' to her numerous scars and some silver gel pen to those nasty nails stuck on her head, as cute as she is, she would give me a fright if I encounter anywhere.
So I hope you like this ''scary'' Zombie girl, thank you for stopping by.
Here is the cue word that inspired this card.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

11 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Great Kraftin' Kimmie zombie!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Patti, I wish the Zombies that were after us at the Freaky Fun Zombie Run on Saturday looked like this cutie, LOL!!

Mary Fish said...

She's a living (living?) doll! Well done, friend!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, she is freaking-ly cute.

Sonny said...

Did you happen to see her on your Zombie Run yesterday ?? Pretty spooky !!

Darnell said...

Zelda is fantastic, Maria! She packs a big wallop on your superb Zombie CASology card! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria!! I love your Zelda! She is cute! Great coloring!!Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! Sonny, believe me, those kids and adults who dressed up for this race look frightening, not at all like Zelda.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Darnell, she is so darn cute, I don't think I would run away from her, LOL!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Kymona, when I saw the challenge theme, this cutie pie came to my mind.

Marika said...

Isn't she perfect?!? Beautiful colouring, Maria!